Thank you for being a Champion for Clean Water!
To get started, follow the steps below to create your Champion page.
- Email [email protected] with "Make me a Champion for Clean Water" in the subject line. We have a special template set up for Junior Ambassadors, so if you are currently in the program or have completed the program in the past, adjust your subject line to be: "Make me a Champion for Clean Water - Junior Ambassador."
- You will receive an email from Neon Raise ([email protected]) within 12 hours. Make sure to check your spam folder!
- Click the link in the email to "Review and Publish Fundraiser Page"
- Optional: Make any changes to personalize your page by adjusting your fundraising goal, changing the image (alternative options below; you can also make this a personal image), updating text in the left-hand panel.
- Click "Save and Publish" in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Follow the prompts to log into Neon Raise (or create login credentials). With your login information, you will be able to see who gives to your page.
If you would like to change the image for your personal Champion page, click on an image below to download the photo and upload it to the page in step #4.
If there is any additional information or support we can provide, please contact:
Director of Advancement & Donor Impact
|Go to Step 2: Decide Who To Ask -->|