Fundraise $200 for Miami Waterkeeper and gain free entry to the Miami Marathon!
How it works:
- Email hello@miamiwaterkeeper and let us know you're interested in being a part of Team Miami Waterkeeper.
- Send us a photo, some information about yourself, and tell us why you would like to participate!
- Let us know your fundraising goal (minimum $200).
- Be on the lookout for an email from us containing your customized donation page!
- Share your website with your network and start fundraising!
Current Total Fundraised: $20
Last year Andrew Otazo removed 8,000 pounds of trash from Miami's mangroves. In 2019, he walked the Miami Marathon’s 26.2 miles while carrying 30 pounds of that trash. For the 2020 marathon, Andrew didn't want to do it alone. And that is why he decided to partner with Miami Waterkeeper and recruit a team of motivated, environmentally-conscious champions to push a cart made of 100 pounds of mangrove trash the length of the Miami Marathon.
Team Miami Waterkeeper