Andrew Otazo has removed 10,000 pounds of trash from Miami's mangroves! In 2019, he walked the Miami Marathon’s 26.2 miles while carrying 30 pounds of that trash. For the 2020 marathon, Andrew didn't want to do it alone. And that is why he decided to partner with Miami Waterkeeper and recruit a team of motivated, environmentally-conscious champions to push a cart made of mangrove trash through the Miami Marathon.
Join Team Miami Waterkeeper
- Email hello@miamiwaterkeeper and let us know you're interested in being a part of Team Miami Waterkeeper.
- Send us a photo, some information about yourself, and tell us why you would like to participate!
- Be on the lookout for an email from us containing your customized donation page!
- Share your website with your network and start fundraising!
- Marathon day - February 9, 2020
Team Miami Waterkeeper