Miami Waterkeeper is seeking a Social Media Intern to join the team!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms as needed
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media management platforms
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other design software
- Experience creating custom URLs for tracking purposes
- Ability to generate general analytics reports for review
- Develop content for social media
- Schedule and post on social media to maintain presence
- Monitor social media platforms and respond to users
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!