Join us for a clean up of Crandon Park Beach with our friends at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Biscayne Nature Center. This volunteer event will be followed by a National Water Dance event -- highlighting Miami's water quality issues through spoken, visual, and performance art. Free art workshops will be available -- and we will be there providing environmental education information for attendees! RSVP below for the cleanup.
Free lunch is available for workshop participants only. Separate registration will be required for that portion of the event, so click here if you'd like to attend the student workshops!
- Beach Cleanup from 8:30 - 10:30 am
- Free workshops for students: 11:00 am
- Poetry with Dana DeGraff: 11:00 - 12:00pm
- Free lunch provided by Biscayne Nature Center: 12:00-12: 30 pm
- Dance with Katie Brennan: 12:30-1: 30 pm
- Art with Jenny Llewellyn-Jones: 1:30 - 2:30 pm