Come celebrate Biscayne Bay with us!
Bay Day to benefit Miami Waterkeeper, presented nationally by Toyota, is a Waterkeeper Alliance SPLASH series event
Miami Waterkeeper is hosting our fourth annual "Bay Day" at Shake-a-Leg's waterfront marina in Coconut Grove as its signature event for 2018. Fun for the whole family, we look forward to rallying Miami's community around clean waterways and beautiful beaches!
Celebrate Biscayne Bay with us with boat rides, sailing, tours of Shake-a-Leg's eco-island, kayaking, games, arts and crafts, and more!
- Lunch from SALT and Rubio's Coastal Grill starting at 11am
- Beers (21+ only)
- Sailing- 50 min. sailing trip leaving from Shake-a-Leg dock; reserve your spot at registration for one of 4 trips
- Kayaking-Take a boat ride to a nearby island and set off on a kayak trip from the beach; reserve your spot at registration for one of 4 trips
- Boat ride-50 min. boat tour of Biscayne Bay with Island Queen cruises and Florida DEP educators, leaving from Shake-a-Leg dock, 4 trips planned
- Swim zone- Enjoy a boat ride to a nearby island beach for swimming in the Bay
- Arts and crafts and games offered all day
- 1-year starfish membership to Miami Waterkeeper
*Please note that all activities have limited availability. Sign up for activities is at registration day-of and is first-come, first-serve, starting at 10am. First trips/sessions will start at approximately 10:30am.*
General admission- $30
Children (12 & under)- $12