Swim Guide is built and powered by Waterkeepers to connect you to beaches and swimming holes everywhere.
It is a website & app that will help you to:
- Discover a wide variety of beaches
- Identify at a glance which beaches are clean for swimming (Green) and which have water quality problems (Red)
- Get walking, driving, or transit directions to the beach of your choice
- Bookmark beaches for easy access
- Share your love for the best swimming holes on social media
- Help protect your waterway by reporting pollution or environmental concerns
Sharing a love of beaches is really important to Waterkeepers. Since 2011, dozens of nonprofit and public organizations have started contributing information to Swim Guide. It draws on water quality information from government agencies or from Waterkeepers themselves so that you have access to up-to-date water quality information as often as possible. Waterkeepers are building Swim Guide for one reason: we want people to explore, enjoy, and fall in love with the beach so that our coastlines and swimming holes will be protected for generations to come.